Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beauty from the Inside


The key to beautiful skin comes from the inside. It's about what you eat and not what you put on your skin. I've been asked constantly, what products can be used to eliminate this or change that. When it comes to your skin, the products you use can soothe or reduce skin issues but they cannot make them go away.

The answer to your skin woes comes from your diet. The more refined sugars and processed foods you put into your body, the more damage that can occur to your skin.

Essential nutrients are needed for healthy skin. So, to help you achieve the radiant skin you have been seeking, I am introducing ReVitaPhi Alkalizing Beauty Blend.

What will ReVitaPhi do for you? It will help restore your natural energy so that you radiate health. You will feel more vital and alert which will be reflected in your eyes and the vibrancy of your skin.

Have you noticed when you feel down, others know it too just by looking at you? That is because when you feel depressed, your skin and your eyes reflect your inner turmoil. When you feel great, the opposite is reflected. Your skin is your best indicator of what is going on in your mind. Glowing skin is the result of an energetic and happy mind. ReVitaPhi will get you to this healthy place.

ReVitaPhi is a super-packed powder that contains Moringa Oleifera, a tree that contains 7 times more vitamin C than oranges, four times more calcium than milk, and four times more vitamin A than carrots.

In addition this powder contains several herbs and other plants that have been shown to aid in rejuvenating the body and mind. These ingredients help increase the supply of oxygen to your brain and cells.

All this from one powder! That is why it is called a SUPERFOOD. Before offering this great product to you, I tried it myself for 6 weeks. I noticed a huge change in my mood and my alertness.

My face now seems to glow despite the winter doldrums. I know you will love this product. You are looking to natural products to improve your skin and your well being, so I am thrilled to now offer ReVitaPhi.

I have not launched the product yet on www.BeautyWithACause.com yet but I am offering a free ReVitaPhi sample to the first nine customers who place a $100 order before March 1. In addition I am offering these same nine people free shipping. I am so excited about this new product and I can't wait to share it with you.

If the winter blues are getting to you, now is the time to try ReVitaPhi. The full-size ReVitaPhi will be available in mid-March. If you would like to pre-order a bottle now and get 10% off the regular price you may do so at www.beautywithacause.com. To learn more about the ingredients and science of ReVitaPhi see my posting, The Beauty Blend, below.

Please remember, I am only offering nine of these samples and only through the end of February. Don't hesitate to take advantage of the free shipping too! Pre-orders at the 10% discount are only being accepted until the end of the month as well.

Only those who read this blog are eligible for this special offer. To get the free shipping and the free sample, please enter REVITAPHI in the comment box during check out - and no, I won't grade you on spelling.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment