Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Boring Day!

Are you starving for some excitement in your life? Does one day pretty much blend into the next with no real difference?

Do you spend hours idly watching TV or surfing the net?

You need a swift kick in the butt in a good way. You need someone to get you so excited about something that you can't wait to jump out of bed and start a new day.

You need a shot of energy that fuels you through your day and let's you blow away the hours.

You need me and I need you...or at least I need two of you!

If you are ready to make your days count, get your butt in gear and do some good in the world, and become supercharged, you need to email me.

I will let you in on an amazing project I am working on right now. One that has me thrilled to get out of bed and downright giddy. I have this stupid smile on my face as I write this.

I only want to work with two people on this project and I only want it to be you if you really want to make a difference in your life and a major impact on the world.

If you are saying "Yes! That's Me!" then send me an email at jprice7733@gmail.com and I will send you the details.

I can't stress enough that I only want you if you are ready to take "it on." Don't waste my time or yours if you are only mildly curious. If you're hungry, then let's do it. Send me an email now.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment