Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will you ever get back into your "skinny" clothes again?

Is your closet crowded with the "clothes you fit in now" and the "clothes you used to fit in?"

If you said yes, you should know you are not alone. There are so many of us out there with two or more wardrobes by size in our closets.

Before I give you a solution to your wardrobe problem that WILL work for you, let's review the how we all got here...

I have the clothes that used to fit me before I had kids and I have the clothes that I had to buy after having kids.

I used to feel like my skinny clothes were mocking me. I couldn't even get them over my hips let alone zip them.

How embarrassing.

I would take out my summer clothes and put those skinny shorts out each year saying "this year I will be able to get into them." At the end of the summer, I would put them away again without ever having touched them all summer long.

Then I would get out my winter clothes and try them on. I swear the dry cleaner was shrinking my waistbands! That must be the problem. It couldn't be that I just was too big for them.

After a few years of this, I guess I finally accepted the reality of it. My body wasn't going to go back to my pre-kids size. I was faced with two choices - lose weight or get rid of the clothes that didn't fit.

All while this was going on, I wasn't getting any younger. I had gray hair! I blame my kids for that too!

My life was a whirlwind of taking kids from one place to the next, working full time and managing the household. My kids told me I wasn't very fun. Who had time for fun?

How about you? Are you in the same place I was in?

I swore to myself that I would never look like the "mom" and get the "mom haircut" and drive the mini-van. If I had to be a soccer mom, then at least couldn't I be the "hot mom?" I am alone here?


Let me give you the solution to your wardrobe problem - Team BeachBody! Now I know you just rolled your eyes - my body is far from a "beach" body. I don't think being seen is a bikini is too cool at my age. But boy would I like to be able to carry one off if I really wanted to!

What is Team BeachBody then? It is an amazing company that is dedicated to fitness and nutrition for real people. By real people, I mean you and me. Those of us with busy schedules, tight budgets and a wide range of waist sizes.

Team BeachBody offers a wide range of DVD's for all types of fitness levels and goals. I love that they have multiple choices that target the buns, thighs and abs. Those are my biggest problem areas!

Some of the DVD's, like ChaLEAN Extreme are advanced, while others like Slim in 6 are geared toward every level. I love that each DVD comes with a program for how to use the DVD to get results in a set time frame. For example, Slim in 6 offers results in 6 weeks. Each one also offers nutrition and diet suggestions.

Can you imagine dropping a dress size in 6 weeks?

There are choices to meet every interest too. I am doing the Yoga Booty Ballet which is a combination of yoga and pilates that focuses on my abs, thighs and, you guessed it - booty.

They have Hip Hop Abs for those of you who want to dance off the pounds and Turbo Jam for those that want to do kick boxing. There is no way you couldn't find a workout that is right for you from the dozens of choices.



Now I promised this is one solution that WILL work for you. How do I know that? I know you have tried all kinds of things in the past including DVD's. So why is Team BeachBody different?

The difference is the Team part. When you buy a DVD you get me, your own personal coach, for free. My job is to get you to define your goals and then hold you to them. Do you get that when you buy a DVD from Target? No way.

I will be emailing you and checking in on a regular basis. Did you do your workout today?

You get all kinds of articles and resources to help you stay on track in addition to working with me.

If you join the virtual gym, you get meal plans and recipes. You can even join a virtual group and have workout buddies who will also help you stick to your workouts.

You can't fail with this kind of support!

I want you in your skinny clothes in three months! What do you want? If you REALLY want the same thing then I want you to watch this video below. It will explain how to get started.




After you watch this, I want you to contact me at jprice7733@gmail.com and let's get you started. Have your three month goal in mind. Together we are going to get there.

Air out your skinny clothes because this time you are going to be able to wear them. Think of all the extra room you will have in your closet when you get rid of your "fat" clothes!

There is so much more to Team BeachBody that you haven't learned yet. If you were impressed by the video above, just wait until you get started.

This is the solution that you have been waiting for. This is your tool to get you back into your skinny clothes but you have to want it. You have to make the first move.

I love my new fitness routine and I can't wait to share Team BeachBody with you.

Take the first step and I will help you with the rest. DECIDE, COMMIT and SUCCEED!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment