Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grapefruit Oil



Now that warmer weather is on its way you are most likely feeling your spirits rise. Grapefruit oil will help stimulate this wonderful feeling even on rainy days. Grapefruit oil has been shown to have an uplifting positive affect on your mood.




It is a helpful oil when you want to curb your appetite resulting from stress or depression. If you are like most women, eating, even when you are not hungry, is a defense mechanism to deal with stressful situations and an overall feeling of depression. The busy activity associated with spring can bring these feelings on. By uplifting your mood, you can decrease the craving for comfort food.




Grapefruit oil has also been shown to clear oily congested skin which is one of the downsides of warmer weather. Grapefruit oil dissolves fat and stimulates the metabolism of adipose tissue. Its astringent-like qualities are useful in cleansing the skin and removing the oily residue.




Grapefruit oil is one of my favorites. I call my pink grapefruit lotion my "happy" lotion. I use it every morning to get ready for the long day ahead. I keep more at my desk for whenever I need a little pick me up. Discover the wonderful benefits of this oil for yourself. You can find special grapefruit products at our store http://www.beautywithacause.com/ or pick up a bottle of essential oil at your local healthfood store. I get my essential oils from http://www.jeansgreens.com/.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment