Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twitter

Just set up a Twitter account for the first time. I am wondering if this tool is like have a phone conversation with someone with out the phone. I think if I look at it in those terms it make sense. Otherwise, why would someone care what little boring everyday things I am doing at the moment I am doing them. Anyone who knows me well knows I hate talking on the phone so Twitter could be a good thing for me. If you want to talk to me using Twitter my user name is BEAUTYWITHCAUSE (no "a"). I will probably get back to you faster than I would return a phone message.

Humn, that's two pieces of technology in the same month - I think I have made my quote for the month. For those of you that are technophobes my advice to you is start with just one piece of technology and live with it for a while. Start too many at once and you will drop them fast. On top of the fact that you won't be able to remember a single password! Take it slow and don't allow yourself to be overwhelmed. One new tool a month is plenty. I am always willing to help if you need it. Sometimes the blind leading the blind can be fun.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment