Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Call to Change


The past few days have been full of dramatic change in my world. Two different paths, each started two years ago, have been suddenly called to the next level.

What brought about abrupt change - reading!

Two different pieces of literature stumbled into my life - one a book and one a magazine article.

I am stunned how just a few minutes spent reading the text of each called to me and inspired me to make two major changes in my life.

Never underestimate the power of the written word.

Take the time to read but not to lose yourself in the story rather to find yourself in the message.

I wonder if at a different time or in a different mood if the texts would have affected me so profoundly.

In any case, I feel I have been called to change the direction of the two paths I am on.


I hope someday I write something that is able to affect a change in the reader too!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh .. but you have. You under-estimate yourself !

    ReplyDelete