Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Friday, May 1, 2009

May Special


Hello all. I don't know about you but I am totally confused as to what to wear. Should I put the winter clothes away or bundle up? One day it is 89 degrees and the next I am shivering in my sweatshirt.

As the season plays havoc with our body temperature, so do bugs and viruses with our system. In this case I am referring to computer bugs and information systems and not the swine flu. Someone with nothing better do to hacked into my web host's server and infected my home page. For those of you who haven't been able to reach my website for most of April, I do apologize.

The problem should be fixed now. If you are still getting redirected to a "looney tunes" page then try this. Go to your internet Tools tab, click on Options and then under privacy or security (depending on your browser) delete your Browsing History. This should delete any saved addresses in your browser search bar. (This has no effect on favorites or bookmarks.)

After that you should be able to get to my site without a problem. If you still experience a problem, please email me at jprice7733@gmail.com. (My normal email address has also been affected by the bug.)

So having said all that, we are re-runing the Gavin's Gift and the May Celebration specials. Please go to beautywithacause.com to read Gavin's story. We are donating 10% of April and May's sales to Gavin's Gift and we are matching the funds raised.

The Celebration Gift Sets that we created just for this cause smell wonderful. They are grapefruit and pink grapefruit scented bath and body products. The lotion is one of my favorite products. I call it my "happy" lotion as the scent always brightens my mood. I hope you will support Gavin and give yourself a pick me up at the same time. Happy May!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment