Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fat People eat at Taco Bell

A little while ago I went with my family to Taco Bell.  My kids love tacos but I am a vegetarian so I am not a big fan of the place.

There is nothing on the menu that I will eat so I just sit and sip water while my family eats.  So to pass the time, I studied the people who were in the restaurant and what they were eating.

OMG, everyone was grossly overweight.  It was like an ad for “why you shouldn’t eat at Taco Bell!”  I watched men and women eating six tacos or more, chips covered with gooey cheese and slurp gigantic sodas.

My family was by far the skinniest there.  We actually stood out.  I was completely grossed out by watching the people around me.  I kept thinking, “this is why America is fat.”  Look at what we eat.

I got a good laugh from reading the fine print on the frozen juice drinks.  They contain something like 3% juice.  The rest is sugar and water.  Gee - can’t wait to have some of that.

I wanted to run to each table and pull the food away.  STEP BACK FROM THE TACOS.

I mean no offense to Taco Bell fans but really, you are what you eat.  If you eat that junk on a regular basis you are probably overweight.

It’s time for Americans to stop lying to themselves and accept responsibility for their weight.  If people demanded healthy food, the fast food industry would be forced to change.  Since most folks accept it just the way it is, the money keeps rolling in and the junk food keeps rolling out.

I hope if you read this, that you think twice about going to Taco Bell.  If you must eat fast food, go to Subway or Moe’s.  You still have to choose wisely at these places but at least you have a chance.

There is no such thing a healthy food at a Taco Bell!  

Admit it if you do go there.  Admit you just don’t give a @#$() what you put into your body.

If you do care and just can’t help yourself then let me help you.  I would love the opportunity to give you a swift kick in the butt and get you on to a healthy diet.

Health coaching is great for anyone who truly desires to change their unhealthy diet but lacks the momentum to get started.  I will get you started in a positive direction and keep you moving that way.

The choice is yours.  What are you going to do?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment