Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Friday, June 25, 2010

If I have to read another boring article...

Have you noticed how many boring articles there are out in the blogosphere?

After you read a few, don’t you just lose interest?

There is no need to be so serious all the time. How about a little quirky humor?  I myself have a very dry sense of humor mixed with a touch of sarcasm - but just a touch.

I have been re-reading many of my own articles and uggh, I am so “type-A”.  

I am the type of person who scores next to nothing on the social skills area of a personality test.  I am great on crafting a plan but boy do I suck at making conversation.

You know my type, the one who dreads going to parties because she can’t make small talk to save her life.

Yes, that’s me.  So please don’t invite me over unless you want to talk “shop.”  I am great when we are discussing business, self-improvement, coaching, marketing and such.

As for future articles, I promise to make them more interesting for you to read.  If I insult you with my dry humor, I apologize in advance.

So let me finish this article with a little such humor...

Q: Ever wonder about people who pay $2 for a bottle of Evian water?
A: Just spell "Evian" backwards!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment