Shakeology - your resource to jump start your diet and get you looking great in time for summer

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hate soap scum in your shower? You can beat it!

Have you stopped using bar soap because of it's faults? Or do you put up with them?

Here's how to salvage your soap and eliminate the shower scum and other negative side effects hard soap has on your shower.

I absolutely hate when soap builds up on my shower walls. I stopped using bar soap just to avoid it. I found liquid body washes don't leave the same residue behind so I switched.

I also hate that cold clammy feeling when you first pick your bar of soap up. And what is up with that gross goop that is left where the bar was sitting all day? Yuck!

As I was cleaning out my drawers the other day I came across some fabulously scented bar soap samples that I never used. They smelled wonderful and I wanted to use them but didn't want to deal with the mess.

Then I remembered a gift a friend had given me. It was called a leafa which is basically a loufa built to hold a bar of soap. It has a pocket for the bar to go in so the bar is self contained inside the leafa.

I tried it out and it worked great. I highly recommend finding one if you want to resurrect your hard soap collection. Using the leafa made the soap lather up just like a body wash and the best part is it came with a rope to hang over your shower handle.

No more cold clammy bars. No more messy soap dishes...and no soap scum.

The problem now is choosing between my favorite body washes and my favorite scented soaps!

I am so excited that I can again use my hard soap that I am offering a free bar of my Cassia Clove soap to all my Beauty with a Cause customers who place an order of $50 or more in the month of June. Happy Showering!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment